Although most people think of working with the mothers and babies, there are many other opportunities that help to keep Michael House running smoothly every day. Of course, our first priority is to make sure the mothers and babies who come to Michael House feel safe and cared for in a home environment!
We are currently looking for volunteers to support the following positions:
- Monday morning Grocery shopper
- Child Minders: Watch children while Michael House mothers take part in programming.
- Client Support Workers: Provide ongoing support and care to Michael House mothers and babies.
- Donation Coordinator: Receive and sort donated goods, and communicate with donors and recipients.
- Experienced Painters: Small household jobs painting walls and trim. All supplies are provided.
Please email [email protected] to find out more about these volunteer positions.