Our Supportive Housing Program – Emily’s Place is turning 5 this month!
Throughout the month of October we will be launching our #HomeforGenerations celebration online, to share in the successes and pride of this program with all of you. You will see how this program has transformed lives, and get a glimpse inside our 9-unit apartment building.
Thank you for walking with Michael House on our mission to provide shelter and support to pregnant and parenting women in need in our community.
Because the risk of homelessness is real.
It Takes A Community
Building, and maintaining A Home For Generations at Michael House is much like welcoming a new addition to the family! We will need your help.
Please know that your gift will help us to achieve five critically important outcomes:
- Help families stay intact
- Reduce housing instability and homelessness
- Improve the environment in which a child lives and learns, positively impacting their cognitive, emotional and social development
- Help mothers to improve their parenting skills and encourage stable, caring, interactive relationships between mom and baby
- Help mothers to become self-sufficient, resourceful and confident.
It takes a community to raise a child.
Let’s strengthen A Home for Generations together!