Foster resilient and empowered mothers who can overcome barriers for the betterment of themselves and their children.
To provide shelter and support to pregnant and parenting women in need in our community
Offering a compassionate environment inspired by Christian values which provides for the emotional, physical and spiritual needs of women through strength-based approaches
Encouraging positive parenting and providing access to educational, parenting and life skills training that will allow women to make healthy and informed decisions
Advocating on behalf of mothers and their children who have turned to us for assistance
Partnering with other community agencies and organizations in order to provide wraparound care for women and young families returning to independent living in the community
1. We believe that from fertilization to natural death, each human being is unique and precious and has a fundamental right to life.
2. We believe that, in providing an accepting and supporting environment, we will help young women make life-affirming decisions for themselves and their children.
3. We believe in showing the love of Jesus through service to all.
4. We believe in being inclusive of the father and extended family, whenever the situation allows, benefiting the young mother and her child.
5. We believe in involving the community to provide acceptance and support to all families.